All WAUPS members who perform oral, maxillofacial, implant surgery, and other implant-related procedures using piezo devices.
Dentist: USD 500
The process fee will be charged after passing an evaluation by WAUPS Credential Committee, so please deposit $500 by wire transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to Fellowship Processing fees. The bank transfer must clearly state the name of the conference and the name of the participant because unidentified bank transfers cannot be processed. Participants are also requested to send a copy of the bank remittance receipt with their registration form to the Secretariat by email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Foreign Account||Korean Account|
|Account name||WAUPS||Account name||세계초음파악안면수술학회|
|Account number||437-031005-56-00010||Account number||437-031005-01-011|
|Bank name||Industrial Bank of Korea Daegu 3-gongdan Branch||Bank name||중소기업은행|
|Bank Address||1205-20, Nowon3-ga, Buk-gu, Daegu, Korea|
1. You need to have been an active WAUPS member and Fellowship for at least one year.
2. You need to have attended at least third times at the WAUPS World Congress (WCUPS).
3 . Please submit fifty(50) successfully completed implant cases including at least five(10) of those using piezo devices by filling in WAUPS’s Clinical Case Forms.
- The minimum requirement for clinical case documentation is the copies of pre-operative and post-operative x-rays and clinical pictures.
4. You need to have participated in:
- At least one Oral presentation or Poster Presentation or Table Clinic
- At least 1 case which was submitted through WAUPS Diplomate must be presented.
5. Submit a current Curriculum Vita.
* A Diplomate ceremony will be held at the congress arranged by WAUPS
* Please complete all the forms and send them to WAUPS Credential Committee Office.
|Chair||Dong-Ho Kwak||Kwak Dental Hospital||Korea|
|Lanka Mahesh||Head Department of Dental Surgery Modi Hospital||India|
|Kung-Rock Kwon||Kyung Hee University school of Dentistry||Korea|
|Gin-son Kim||Misomoa Dental Clinic||Korea|
|Su-Gwan Kim||Chosun University Dental Hospital||Korea|
|Hyeon-Min Kim||Gachon University Gil Hospital||Korea|
|In-Sook Park||Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Daegu Catholic University, School of Medicine||Korea|
|Hyuk-Jin Suh||UN Village Dental Clinic||Korea|
33, Duryugongwon-ro 17-gil, Nam-gu, Daegu, Republic of Korea.
Tel: +82-70-8770-2828 / +82-10-9214-4422